Events Members' Corner Contact
CONSTRUCTION SAFETY COURSE FOR PROJECT MANAGERS
- The Commissioner for WSH, Ministry of Manpower
- Two classes had been conducted in Hong Kong in June 2007 and Feb 2008. A total of 35 participants (HK RSOs) attended the course. All of them had successfully completed the course, and had also been approved by the Ministry of Manpower as Workplace Safety & Health Officers in Singapore.
- With effect from May 2009, Concord Associates Pte Ltd has obtained the approval by the Ministry of Manpower to organize the above course for Registered Safety Officers in Hong Kong.
- Any person who is appointed as a Project Manager to be in charge all construction activities in building and engineering construction worksites of a contract sum of S$10 million or more” shall attend and pass the “Construction Safety Course for Project Managers”
- Any Hong Kong Registered Safety Officers, with appropriate qualifications and experience * , who intends to be a Workplace Safety & Health Officer registered with the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore shall attend and pass the “Construction Safety Course for Project Managers”
* Appropriate qualifications and experience refers to the followings:
- Either (a) Engineering Diploma with 3 years of relevant Workplace Safety & Health experience; or (b) Relevant Degree with 2 years of related Workplace Safety & Health experience
Duration 10 lectures of 3 hours each
Examination 2 hours
Venue To be confirmed (Function room in a hotel near MTR or Railway Station)
Course Dates 6 – 11 February 2010
Course Fees HK$8,000.00 per participant **
(Includes: Course materials, copies of WSH Act and key subsidiary legislation, and Singapore Standards, as well as lunch/dinner and tea/refreshments during the breaks)
** A 5% discounted fees will be offered to those participants who are a member of any registered Occupational Safety & Health Association / Institution / Society in HK, the fees will be HK$7,600.00 per participant.
Class Size 20 (maximum)
Only participants with 100% attendance will be eligible to sit for the examination. Certificates issued by Concord Associates Pte Ltd will be awarded to participants who have successfully completed the course and passed the examination.
IMPORTANT NOTES (please read carefully)
Registration and Payment
- Registration via email
You must submit the completed course registration form and email to HARRY HO (General Manager of Concord Associates Pte Ltd) at email@example.com
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis, and will close when the class is full. Please note that Concord Associates Pte Ltd reserves the right to restrict this course to participants with suitable and relevant qualification and experience.
Closing Date for Registration : 31 December 2009 (Thursday)
- Payment of Fees
All fees shall be paid on the first day of the course to HARRY HO (who is the trainer in charge of the course running in Hong Kong) in CASH. No participants will be allowed to sit for the examination without paying the full fees.
To replace a course participant, written notice together with the full particulars of the new participant in the course registration form shall be forwarded to HARRY HO via email ONE WEEK before the first day of the course.
- Cancellation / Changes to Course Dates
Concord Associates Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course or change the trainer(s) or schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For further information, please contact Harry Ho at: 65- 9369 6568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Flyer and Registration form
to Current Events