Home The Association Current Events Members' Corner Contact Us
Construction Project Risk Management 2011
Date, Time and Venue
28 - 29 April, 2011, Hong Kong
Please download flyer.
Construction Project Risk Management 2011 is the IQPC’s third Asian focused risk management events, set to take place in Hong Kong. This two-day insightful forum will address the challenges in risk management and mitigation, as well as exploring best practices for dispute resolution between multiple stakeholders, through a variety of case studies and general sessions which will be presented.
In Construction Project Risk Management 2011, we will look at:
1. Risk identification and quantification from various sources throughout different project stages
2. Key relationship management within multiple project stakeholders: public, project owners, contractors, financiers etc
3. Managing the change, balance quality, safety and financial risk in large scale project delivery
4. Benchmarking global large scale construction projects to help celebrate the engineering achievements
As with any project undertaken, risk management is vital. How vital however; depends on your attitude to it. Join us at Construction Project Risk Management 2011, get it right and transform challenges into your opportunities.
* All HKARMS members are entitled to a discount of registration. For more information call +65 6722 9388, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.projectriskasia.com
◆ Back to Current Events